SECTION D | PERSONNEL
- SECTION DA | Employment Objectives
- SECTION DB | Employment Requirements
- SECTION DC | Employment Practices
- SECTION DD | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.1 | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.2 | Stipend Requests
- SECTION DDA | Salaries and Wages
- SECTION DDA.1 | Call Back Pay
- SECTION DDA.2 | Closure Time
- SECTION DDB | Employee Benefits
- SECTION DDBA | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDBA.1 | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDC | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.1 | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.2 | Leaves for Campus Police Officers
- SECTION DE | Retirement Programs
- SECTION DF | Employee Rights and Privileges
- SECTION DG | Employee Standards of Conduct
- SECTION DH | Employee Performance
Navarro College Board of Trustees delegates authority to the District President of the College to approve individual contracts of employment. All contracts will be issued within the guidelines of federal and state laws.
The employment terms of contract employees shall be detailed in the contract document. Any changes to employment contracts shall be at the discretion of the District President.
The District President shall authority to negotiate terms of employment contracts for administrators and executives.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS
An employee may be dismissed for good cause before the completion of his/her contract in accordance with federal and state laws.
An employee may be promoted at any time during the duration of their contract.
Employees who are demoted during the term of their contract shall be afforded notice and a hearing upon request.
Date Issued: January 22, 2015