SECTION D | PERSONNEL
- SECTION DA | Employment Objectives
- SECTION DB | Employment Requirements
- SECTION DC | Employment Practices
- SECTION DD | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.1 | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.2 | Stipend Requests
- SECTION DDA | Salaries and Wages
- SECTION DDA.1 | Call Back Pay
- SECTION DDA.2 | Closure Time
- SECTION DDB | Employee Benefits
- SECTION DDBA | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDBA.1 | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDC | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.1 | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.2 | Leaves for Campus Police Officers
- SECTION DE | Retirement Programs
- SECTION DF | Employee Rights and Privileges
- SECTION DG | Employee Standards of Conduct
- SECTION DH | Employee Performance
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The intention of this procedure is to establish a way to compensate NCDPS, MSSLC employees, and other authorized individual employees who are required to work during college closures. Navarro College closures may include but are not limited to the following: early release days, bad weather closures, holiday closures, and emergency closures.
Employees who work a shift, or a portion of a shift, during a college closure shall accrue the same amount of time worked as “Closure Time” to be utilized at a later date. Accrued closure time shall be used within the current fiscal year or forfeited.
Any closure time accrued before the effective date of this procedure shall not be affected by this procedure.
Closure time will be kept internally by the issuing department and will not be compensated for at time of employee exit. Usage of closure time will be at the discretion of the department and shall never interfere with the efficient operation of the department as deemed by the departmental administration.
Adopted: October 17, 2017